Keeping It In The Family
The family home is often the most valuable asset we own; it needs protecting.
As care home fees, along with the average age of the population continues to increase, making sure your property is protected to ensure it passes down the family line is an important step for any home owner.
Putting your property and additional assets into Trust have many benefits including:
- Used to protect property and/or assets
- Ensure the property passes down through the family whilst you retain use for your lifetime
- Remove property and assets from your estate for the purposes of Inheritance Tax
- Avoid probate fees
- In the unfortunate event of a divorce, ensures the property stays within the family
- Property can be excluded from Local Authority means test when assessed for Long Term Care*
- *A Trust should be used solely for Care fee avoidance, please ask for clarification
What our happy customers say
Integrity Wills & Legal Services provided me with a professional and efficient service in a straight forward way. Eric, the consultant couldn’t have been more helpful and explained everything in helpful language. I now have piece of mind.
Integrity Wills have provided me with an efficient and professional service in a simple and straight-forward way. Eric, the consultant, couldn’t have been more helpful and explained everything in simple language. I now have peace of mind.